Multiple versions (ogg, video etc.) from Archive.org.
Please SUBSCRIBE HERE.
Follow us on Soundcloud.
A special thanks to all our supporters–without you, none of this would be possible.
Big thanks to Mustafa A. from thepolarcat.com for the logo!
Thanks to our mods, Kylde, Jack_Shid, KAPT_Kipper, and scottierowland on the subreddit
To read the show notes in a separate page click here!
- News You Should Know
- (01:15) …flaw in WPA2 protocol lets attackers intercept passwords… | Ars Technica
- (01:40) Apple denied motions in VirnetX patent case… | TechCrunch
- (02:15) HTC Holding A November 2 Event… | AndroidHeadlines
- More Top Stories
- (02:30) Huawei’s Mate 10 phones have…AI hardware | Circuit Breaker
- (06:10) IBM and Stellar Are Launching Blockchain Banking… | Fortune
- (07:30) Supreme Court Will Decide on…Microsoft, Trump Admin… | Fortune
- (11:15) Millions of high-security crypto keys crippled… | Ars Technica
- (12:35) Artificial pancreas uses…phone to counter diabetes | engadget
- Discussion (14:30)
- …flaw in WPA2 protocol lets attackers intercept passwords… | Ars Technica
- Wi-Fi security has been breached, say researchers | The Verge
- Regarding Krack Attacks — WPA2 flaw | DoublePulsar
- 41 percent of Android phones are vulnerable… | The Verge
- WPA2 shown to be vulnerable to key reinstallation attacks | TechCrunch
- Key Reinstallation Attacks: Forcing Nonce Reuse in WPA2 | Vanhoef, Piessens
- Key Reinstallation Attacks Breaking WPA2 by forcing nonce reuse | krackattacks
- How the KRACK attack destroys nearly all Wi-Fi security | Ars Technica
- Here’s what you can do to protect yourself… | TechCrunch
- The good news and bad news about today’s massive Wi-Fi bug | The Verge
- Vendor Information for VU#228519 | CERT
- Apple confirms KRACK Wi-Fi WPA-2 attack vector patched… | appleinsider
- Today’s Contributor