We talk about what will happen next after the FCC vote to reclassify Internet and what you can do about it. Plus, Disney is buying most of Fox.
With Sarah Lane, Tom Merritt, Roger Chang and Justin Robert Young.
Multiple versions (ogg, video etc.) from Archive.org.
Please SUBSCRIBE HERE.
Follow us on Soundcloud.
A special thanks to all our supporters–without you, none of this would be possible.
Big thanks to Mustafa A. from thepolarcat.com for the logo!
Thanks to our mods, Kylde, Jack_Shid, KAPT_Kipper, and scottierowland on the subreddit
To read the show notes in a separate page click here!
- News You Should Know
- More Top Stories
- (02:05) Facebook pushes pre-roll ads on Watch… | TechCrunch
- (04:05) Disney’s Fox acquisition means the end of Hulu… | Recode
- (07:25) Microsoft looks to make Bing results smarter… | TechCrunch
- (09:30) Google adds price tracking and deals… | TechCrunch
- (11:00) Pandora Introduces New Free Premium Trial… | Variety
- Discussion (13:50)
- The Truth About Net Neutrality | Tom Merritt
- The FCC just repealed net neutrality. What happens next? | TechCrunch
- Goodbye, net neutrality… | Ars Technica
- Thing of the Day
- Messages of the Day
- (25:10) Mark – Digital Companies Apologizing
- Today’s Contributor